Principles: School identity and a work ethic are improved by the wearing of full school uniform. The uniform requirements below are compulsory, unless stated.
|Items to be purchased from own choice of retailer|
|Black blazer with school badge||Black blazer with school badge|
|School tie||School tie|
|School jumper or tank top – purple trim on neck||School jumper or tank top – purple trim on neck|
|Black tailored trousers or skirt||Black tailored trousers|
|White formal school shirt||White formal school shirt|
|Plain black tights or socks||Plain black socks|
|Plain black low-heeled shoes – Must have leather uppers, no trainers||Plain black shoes – Must have leather uppers, no trainers|
|Item below can only be purchased from the school|
|Optional – plain purple headscarf – school issue|
- Outdoor coats can be worn to college but must be removed on arrival. Coats need to be worn over the top of the blazer.
- Trainers are not permitted at any time except during physical activities that are supervised by a member of the college staff. Trainer type and canvas shoes must also not be worn.
- Shirts must always be tucked in.
- Blazers are to be worn at all times.
- ‘Over the knee’ or ‘hold up’ type socks are not to be worn.
- Ties are worn to cover the top four buttons of shirt
- Skirts are to be no shorter than four cm above the knee. Lycra shirts cannot be worn.
- Hooded tops are not to be worn in college nor worn whilst travelling to and from college.
- Extreme hair styles and colours are not allowed.
- Make-up and jewellery are not to be worn.
- No patterned items of clothing will be considered acceptable, including logos of any description.
- Should your daughter choose to wear a hijab, then they can be purchased from us in the regulation school colour
Please ensure that your child has the correct kit and brings it to their PE lesson every week.
If your child is injured or ill they must still bring PE kit but they will be asked to take on a different role within the lesson e.g coach or umpire.
|Compulsory PE Kit for all lessons|
|Pale blue T-shirt ( Yr 7 & 8)||Pale blue school polo shirt|
|Black T-shirt (yr 9,10, & 11)||Black school sport shorts|
|Black school sport shorts||Black outdoor school fleece|
|Black outdoor school fleece||Purple football socks|
|White short socks||White short socks|
|Sports trainers (pumps are not suitable)||Sports trainers (pumps are not suitable)|
|Optional for outdoor lessons in autumn and winter terms|
|Black school tracksuit bottoms||Black school tracksuit bottoms|
|Black school waterproof jacket||Black school waterproof jacket|
P.E. KIT RULES
- All pupils are expected to wear suitable sports trainers for PE Lessons. Converse, pumps etc. must not be worn for PE. These types of footwear are unsafe when participating in sport.
- Pupils regularly have outdoor lessons therefore a rugby top/fleece is an essential part of your child’s PE kit.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear their own clothes or outdoor coats for PE.
- If your child fails to follow the above expectations then a consequence will be issued in the form of a detention and a letter home. If this becomes a persistent problem then parents will be invited to attend a meeting todiscuss.
All PE kit can be bought from Mrs Harris in the school office at break, lunchtime or after school.
The above items will be the only styles acceptable and will include the school badge or colours.
Please note that for adult sizes, VAT will be charged.